Real estate across Canada is in high demand – buyers are out in full force while sellers have been holding off listing their properties . As a result the supply chain is out of balance and market forces of demand vs supply are in full effect which is driving up prices. Will this be the case throughout 2021? Should you buy now or wait? Sell now or wait? Reach out to me so I can help you navigate these market conditions. As an experienced Realtor I have creative strategies and approaches to assist you.
SOLD! 2.5 STOREY 2357 sf FREEHOLD TOWNHOUSE IN ISLINGTON VILLAGE!
EXCLUSIVE CONDO LISTING AT 126 SIMCOE ST. PERFECT FOR INVESTORS! FULLY TENANTED DOWNTOWN CONDO, TENANT ON NEW ONE YEAR LEASE. MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS! $569,000
SOME of my recent transactions. Would love to talk about how I can do the same for you!
Congrats to my buyers on the purchase of this condo in Humber Bay Shores!
Congrats to my buyers on the purchase well below asking on this new Condo at Minto’s 27 Bathurst St!
Congrats to my first time buyer client on the purchase of this townhouse in Liberty Village!
Congrats to my first time buyer clients on the purchase of this bungalow in Alderwood! First time offering and winning in multiple offers!
Congrats to my clients on the purchase of this home in The Beach!
Congrats to my Sellers on their SOLD OVER THE ASKING PRICE on Lynngrove Avenue in The Kingsway!
Congrats to my Sellers, we PREP’D, STAGED AND SOLD with Multiple Offers this semi on Shaw St in Little Italy/Palmerston!
Congrats to my Sellers, We PREP’D, STAGED AND SOLD IN MULTIPLE OFFERS this semi on Delaware Avenue in Dovercourt Village!
Congrats to my Sellers, We decluttered, prep’d and sold in Multiple Offers!
Listing Agent on Tallforest Cres in Markland Wood
Congrats to my Sellers, we Prep’d, staged and sold in multiple offers this bungalow on
Latton Rd in Eatonville, Etobicoke
Congrats to my buyers who purchased this NXT condo in Swansea at 105 The Queensway-negotiated well below asking price!
Congrats to my Sellers, we Prep’d staged and sold this handsome home
on Nightingale in West Oak Trails, Oakville
Congrats to my Sellers, we PREP’d, STAGED and SOLD in multiple offers
on 25 Earlington, The Kingsway
If you’re looking for information about me,I’m a Professional, full time Realtor in the Toronto/GTA market for over 18 years. When we work together you are guaranteed a positive, exceptional experience as I help my clients become ‘real estate ready’. Whether selling your home of many years or as a first time buyer I assist you navigating the real estate market. You will get relevant insights, tips, market knowledge, straightforward good advice and sharp negotiation skills (yes, even in multiple offer situations you still need an agent who can negotiate on your behalf!). After selling numerous properties in all market conditions, price points and locations throughout the GTA, I’ve seen and experienced a lot and you get the benefit of that knowledge!
One thing is for certain, issues can come up in the process of Selling or Buying, some are anticipated and some are surprises. It benefits you to have someone on your side who knows how to stickhandle issues and problems, someone who will represent you professionally, calmly, with skill and expertise and someone who knows where the market is at right now, today!
Here’s a few things to consider before you hire a Realtor:
- How much experience do they have and in what type of market? Are they a full time experienced agent or part time, new to the business? How many years have they been in real estate?
- Does the agent have in the depth knowledge and real-time understanding of what’s happening in the market right now? How many properties have they sold; where and in what price range? What type of properties have they sold, detached, semi’s, condos? Do they work with both Sellers and Buyers? Will this person as your primary contact or will they delegate your work to a team member?
- How are their negotiating skills, this is an often overlooked area but it is critical for you to sell at maximize dollars and buy wisely. Can they describe a few recent situations to illustrate their winning negotiation strategies (yes even in a multiple offer scenario)?
- What strategies and efforts do they employ to market your house to get you top dollar in the least amount of time? Have them show you examples of their work.
- And very importantly, ‘will you like working with this person?’ Do they possess the right attitude, smarts, energy and enthusiasm? Do you get the sense they are working for you?
I would love the opportunity to share a conversation about the current state of Summer 2020 market in Toronto, find out what your needs are and how I can assist you in meeting your goals.
I look forward to hearing from you and be assured discretion is guaranteed-our conversations are always confidential!
Royal Lepage Terrequity Realty, Brokerage
Recipient of RLP Presidents Gold Award *2018*2019*2020*
Presidents Circle 2017*
*Represents Royal Lepage Top 5-10% of Realtors across Canada