Here are some of my recent transactions. Would love to talk about how I can do the same for you!
SOLD OVER ASKING!
Listing Agent for Lynngrove Avenue in The Kingsway!
Prep’d, Staged and Sold with Multiple Offers
Listing Agent for Shaw St in Little Italy/Palmerston
PREP’D, STAGED AND SOLD IN MULTIPLE OFFERS!
Listing Agent for Delaware Avenue, a gem Dovercourt Village!
Decluttered, prep’d and sold in Multiple Offers!
Listing Agent on Tallforest in Markland Wood
Prep’d, staged and sold in multiple offers
Listing agent on Latton Rd in Eatonville, Etobicoke
NXT condo in Swansea
Represented the buyer at 105 The Queensway
Prep’d staged and sold
Listing Agent on Nightingale in West Oak Trails, Oakville
Prep’d staged and sold in multiple offers
Listing Agent 25 Earlington, The Kingsway
Hi, Happy 2020 to you! I’m Terri Perras and thanks for visiting my site. You’re most likely here looking for information on Toronto’s real estate market or perhaps you’ve seen a for sale or sold sign on a listing of mine. If you are under contract with a Realtor I recommend you speak to them about any of my listings or if you are currently unrepresented I’m happy to assist you.
Very quickly let me tell you I’m a Professional, full time Realtor in the Toronto/GTA market for over 16 years. When we work together you are guaranteed a positive, exceptional experience and I help my clients be ‘real estate ready’. Whether selling your home of many years or as a first time buyer I assist you navigating the real estate market. You will get relevant insights, tips, market knowledge, straightforward good advice and sharp negotiation skills (yes, even in multiple offer situations you still need an agent who can negotiate on your behalf!). After selling numerous properties in all market conditions, price points and locations throughout the GTA, I’ve seen and experienced a lot and you get the benefit of that knowledge!
One thing is for certain, issues can come up in the process of Selling or Buying, some are anticipated and some are surprises. It benefits you to have someone on your side who knows how to stickhandle issues and problems, someone who will represent you professionally, calmly, with skill and expertise and someone who knows where the market is at right now, today!
Here’s a few things to consider before you hire a Realtor:
- How much experience do they have and in what type of market? Are they a full time experienced agent or part time, new to the business? How many years have they been in real estate?
- Does the agent have in the depth knowledge and real-time understanding of what’s happening in the market right now? How many properties have they sold; where and in what price range? What type of properties have they sold, detached, semi’s, condos? Do they work with both Sellers and Buyers? Will this person as your primary contact or will they delegate your work to a team member?
- How are their negotiating skills, this is an often overlooked area but it is critical for you to sell at maximize dollars and buy wisely. Can they describe a few recent situations to illustrate their winning negotiation strategies (yes even in a multiple offer scenario)?
- What strategies and efforts do they employ to market your house to get you top dollar in the least amount of time? Have them show you examples of their work.
- And very importantly, ‘will you like working with this person?’ Do they possess the right attitude, smarts, energy and enthusiasm? Do you get the sense they are working for you?
I would love the opportunity to share a conversation about the upcoming Spring 2020 market in Toronto, find out what your needs are and how I can assist you in meeting your goals.
I look forward to hearing from you and be assured our conversation is always no pressure and always confidential!
Royal Lepage Terrequity Realty, Brokerge
Recipient of RLP Presidents Gold Award 2017*2018*
Presidents Circle 2017*
*Represents Royal Lepage Top 5-10% of Realtors across Canada