SOLD as the Listing Agent- W08 Edenbridge/Humber Valley
Sold as Buyer Agent – W07 Royal York/Norseman
SOLD as Listing Agent in NXT 2! WINDERMERE/LAKESHORE W01
SOLD as Listing Agent! ISLINGTON/NORSEMAN IN W08!
Sold! Buyer Agent of 33 Ambleside Avenue in W07
SOLD! Listing Agent of 1 Michael Power Place #812, in W08
Referral Agent: Excited for my Toronto clients for the purchase of a home in Barrie!
Sold as Listing Agent for 89 Norgrove Cres – Royal York/Eglinton, W09
Sold as Listing Agent 286 Riverside Drive -Old Mill/Swansea, W01
Sold as Buyer Agent: Congrats to my first time home buyers who won out in a multiple offer situation Rathwood neighbourhood, Mississauga
Sold as Listing Agent in multiple offers! Congrats to my Sellers on their 2.5 STOREY townhouse in Islington Village! We prep’d and staged this townhouse in Etobicoke W08
Sold as Buyer Agent: Secured this great condo in multiple offers for my first time buyers in Mimico
Sold as Listing Agent: Sold over asking in multiple offers. We prepp’d primped and staged this beautiful condo in Kingsway on the Park in Etobicoke in W08
Sold as Buyer Agent: Congrats to my first time buyer client on the purchase of this townhouse in Liberty Village in W01
Sold as Buyer Agent: Congrats to my first time buyer clients on the purchase of this bungalow in Alderwood! First time offering and winning in multiple offers in W06
Sold as Buyer Agent: Congrats to my buyer clients on the purchase of this home in a prime Beach location. Secured the property by networking with agents and managed to get them an ‘off market’ home!
Sold as Listing Agent: Congrats to my Sellers on their SOLD OVER THE ASKING PRICE on Lynngrove Avenue in The Kingsway in W08
Sold as Listing Agent: Congrats to my Sellers, we PREP’D, STAGED AND SOLD with Multiple Offers this semi on Shaw St in Little Italy/Palmerston!
Sold as Listing Agent: Congrats to my Sellers, We PREP’D, STAGED AND SOLD IN MULTIPLE OFFERS this semi on Delaware Avenue in Dovercourt Village W02
Sold as Listing Agent: Congrats to my Sellers, We decluttered, prep’d and sold in Multiple Offers!
Tallforest Cres in Markland Wood W08
Sold as Listing Agent: Congrats to my Sellers, we Prep’d, staged and sold in multiple offers this bungalow on Latton Rd in Eatonville, Etobicoke W08
Sold as Buyer Agent: Congrats to my buyers who purchased this NXT condo in Swansea at 105 The Queensway-in Swansea-negotiated well below asking price, W01
Sold as Listing Agent: Congrats to my Sellers, we Prep’d staged and sold this handsome home
on Nightingale in West Oak Trails, Oakville
Sold Listing Agent: Congrats to my Sellers, we PREP’d, STAGED and SOLD in multiple offers
on 25 Earlington, The Kingsway W08
If you’re looking for information about me, I’m a Professional, full time Realtor in the Toronto/GTA market for the past 20 years and awarded the Royal Lepage Lifetime Achievement Award. When we work together you’re guaranteed a positive, exceptional experience as I help my clients become ‘real estate ready’ and by providing you on point market knowledge, insights and great advice. Whether selling your home of many years or as a first time buyer I assist by navigating you through the real estate process. You will get relevant insights, tips, market knowledge, straightforward good advice and sharp negotiation skills (yes, even in multiple offer situations you still need an agent who can negotiate). After selling numerous properties in all market conditions, price points and locations throughout the GTA, I’ve seen and experienced a lot and you get the benefit of that knowledge!
One thing is for certain, issues can come up in the process of Selling or Buying, some are anticipated and some are surprises. It benefits you to have someone on your side who knows how to stickhandle issues and problems, someone who will represent you professionally, calmly, with skill and expertise and someone who knows where the market is right now, in real time.
Here’s a few things to consider before you hire a Realtor:
- How much experience do they have and in what type of market? Are they a full time experienced agent or part time, new to the business? How many years have they been in real estate?
- Does the agent have in the depth knowledge and real-time understanding of what’s happening in the market right now? How many properties have they sold; where and in what price range? What type of properties have they sold, detached, semi’s, condos? Do they work with both Sellers and Buyers? Will this person as your primary contact or will they delegate your work to a team member?
- How are their negotiating skills, this is an often overlooked area but it is critical for you to sell at maximize dollars and buy wisely. Can they describe a few recent situations to illustrate their winning negotiation strategies (yes even in a multiple offer scenario)?
- What strategies and efforts do they employ to market your house to get you top dollar in the least amount of time? Have them show you examples of their work.
- And very importantly, ‘will you like working with this person?’ Do they possess the right attitude, smarts, energy and enthusiasm? Do you get the sense they are working for you?
I would love the opportunity to share a conversation about the current state of 2022 market in Toronto, find out what your needs are and how I can assist you in meeting your goals.
I look forward to hearing from you and be assured discretion is guaranteed-our conversations are always confidential!
Terri Perras, Realtor
Royal Lepage Terrequity Realty, Brokerage,
3082 Bloor Street West, Kingsway Office
Toronto, Ontario Cell: 416.524.0073
*Recipient of RLP Presidents Gold Award *2021/2020/2019/2018
**Recipient of the Royal Lepage Lifetime Achievement Award