SOLD OVER ASKING! 66 Lynngrove Avenue in The Kingsway!
Charming 2 bed/2 bath 1.5 storey on 37 x 120′ property. Suitable for end user; renovation/addition or build your dream home. Asking Price $1,249,000
Here are more visuals of the home and property:
695 Shaw Sold in Multiple Offers!
3 Storey upgraded semi, loaded with charming architectural details plus income suite in coveted Palmerston-Little Italy neighbourhood! 3 + 1 bedrooms, immaculate and move in ready!
Steps to Bloor, short stroll to College St. Asking $1,399,000.
Here are some visuals of the house:
Message me if you would like more details.
PREP’D, STAGED AND SOLD IN MULTIPLE OFFERS!
364 Delaware Avenue, a tudor gem in vibrant Dovercourt Village!
Hi, I’m Terri Perras and thanks for visiting my site. You’re most likely on this site looking for information on Toronto’s real estate market or perhaps you’ve seen a for sale or sold sign on a listing of mine or a ‘Coming Soon’ sign. If you are under contract with a Realtor I recommend you speak to them about any of my listings or if you are currently unrepresented I’m happy to assist you.
Very quickly let me tell you that I’m a professional, active, full time Realtor in the Toronto/GTA market and have been for over 15 years. When you work with me you are guaranteed a positive, exceptional experience as I help my clients be ‘real estate ready’. Whether selling your home of many years or as a first time buyer I assist you navigating the real estate market. You will get relevant insights, tips, market knowledge and straightforward good advice. After selling hundreds of properties in all market conditions, price points and locations throughout the GTA, I’ve seen and experienced a lot and you get the benefit of that knowledge!
Wondering how the Toronto ‘416’ and ‘905’ market is currently performing? Here’s the most up to date chart to give you an idea of the upward momentum Toronto has seen in the last month.
One thing is for certain, issues can come up in the process of Selling or Buying, some are anticipated and some are surprises. It benefits you to have someone on your side who knows how to stickhandle issues and problems, someone who will represent you professionally, with skill and expertise and someone who knows where the market is at right now, today!
Here’s a few things to consider before you hire a Realtor:
- How much experience do they have and in what type of market? Are they a full time experienced agent or part time, new to the business? How many years have they been in real estate?
- Does the agent have in the depth knowledge and real-time understanding of what’s happening in the market right now? How many properties have they sold; where and in what price range? What type of properties have they sold, detached, semi’s, condos? Do they work with both Sellers and Buyers? Will this person as your primary contact or will they delegate your work to a team member?
- How are their negotiating skills, this is an often overlooked area but it is critical for you to sell at maximize dollars and buy wisely. Can they describe a few recent situations to illustrate their winning negotiation strategies?
- What strategies and efforts do they employ to market your house to get you top dollar in the least amount of time? Have them show you examples of their work.
- And very importantly, ‘will you like working with this person?’ Do they possess the right attitude, energy and enthusiasm? Do you get the sense they are working for you and not themselves?
I would love the opportunity to have a conversation about where the market is at right now, find out what your needs are and how I can assist you in meeting your goals.
I look forward to hearing from you and be assured our conversation is always no pressure and confidential!
Royal Lepage Terrequity Realty, Brokerge
Recipient of RLP Presidents Gold Award 2017*2018*
Presidents Circle 2017*
*Represents Royal Lepage Top 5-10% of Realtors across Canada